I’ve had a lot of fun doing this blog and am surprised by how many people have checked in to see what we are up to. Thanks. Here are links to my top 10 most popular posts thus far:
1. Fabulous Fabian Cancellara
2. Proof That I Will Write About Absolutely
3. Fall Fashion Trends
4. I Love Rick Steves
5. Expat 101 Lesson Six – How To Exit A
6. Driving In Switzerland
7. Naughty Naughty, I Got A Speeding
8. B.Y.O.K. – Bring Your Own Kitchen
9. Belgian Trappist Beers
10. A Glorious Hike In The Shadow Of The
Here are a few of my favorites that didn’t make the above list:
- Does Anyone Need A Sherpa?
- Movies Filmed In London
- Padlocks Of Love – “Lucetti d’Amore” (now I see them everywhere)
- Curbs Scare Me
- Another French Lesson For Y’All
- What Will I Learn Next Week In German Class?
He wants to be my top all time post. Unfortunately, he cannot seem to top Fabian Cancellara and toilet paper. I love him and he’s still tops in my book.