Since everyone seems to come out with a Best of 2012 list at the end of the year, I thought I would list my top 10 most viewed posts this year.
- Everything You Don’t Need And Can’t Live Without – I don’t like to sit still, don’t nap and hate to be bored. I realize that it doesn’t always make me the most relaxing person to be around, but it’s generally pretty entertaining. When we had a free Sunday, I decided to go check out a little shindig they had going on in the cool Carouge neighborhood. Unexpectedly, this post was selected for Freshly Pressed.
- Tschäggättä Parade To Celebrate Carnival In The Lötschental Valley – One of the best things about Switzerland is its festivals. This one was unlike anything I’d ever seen. This was my first post to be Freshly Pressed.
- More Pictures of the Versoix, Switzerland Ice Storm – Remember the picture of the frozen car? Well, since it was taken in a suburb of Geneva, I couldn’t help myself. I went to get the shot. On a side note, it would have been smart of me not to wear high heals when doing so. A couple of nice Swiss gentlemen helped me off the ice. Yep, I’m an idiot, but the pictures are great.
- Our Basement Bomb Shelter, Otherwise Known As Our Storage Unit – I’m glad other people are as intrigued by this phenomenon as I am.
- Mt. Blanc, The Tallest Mountain In The Alps – I am profoundly grateful to have seen such beauty.
- The Spaghetti Tree Hoax, Aka Happy April Fool’s Day From Switzerland – Hilarious. Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.
- My Introduction to French Cinema, A List of Great, Entertaining and Fun French Films – While I posted this before Jean Dujardin won the Oscar, some of his comedies made the list.
- Why Didn’t Hitler Invade Switzerland? – This was a hard one to write as it’s a difficult question. I hope I didn’t screw it up too badly.
- Another Cultural Difference…Men In Spandex – Sometimes, it’s the little things…
- What The Heck Is A Bidet? – Please feel free to comment with any additional uses you can think up for a bidet.
Love the blog! Love hearing how life is in other places. Thanks!
Reblogged this on henrydutman.
Pingback: Tschäggättä Masks | schwingeninswitzerland